How to Clean your Ford Alloy Wheels
Keeping you alloys clean can massively impact the overall look of the car, as well as guarantee the condition of the Ford alloys. The most important things to remember is to use the right cleaning products and a little bit of elbow grease.
Here’s how to do it:
- First, make sure the ignition’s turned off and give your wheels time to cool.
- Using soapy water and a soft sponge, wash off the worst of the dirt.
- TOP TIP. Industrial cleaners are a real ‘no-no’. Use a shampoo made for the job.
- Use a tyre brush to reach between the spokes. Or an old toothbrush will do.
- For tar spots, use a tar removing spray.
- Now, jet wash or hose away any remaining grime.
- A tyre cleaner will help keep your tyres looking their best, too.
Finally, dry everything with a soft cloth or chamois leather. That’s how easy it is to clean your alloy wheels. But if there’s anything you’re not sure about, just ask your Ford Dealer. And if you find this video useful, check out the others in our ‘How to…’ series: it’s designed to help you keep your Ford in top condition and make best use of its many features.
That’s how easy it is to change your wiper blades. But if there’s anything you’re not sure about, just fill out the form below or give us a call on 066 7121555: